Ex Officio Member
President- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
A combination of youth, dynamism, experience, Leadership Skills and excellence with more than 20 years of impeccable professional standing and proven track record, CMA Sanjay Gupta's achievements are as below:-
- Elected as President of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India for the year 2017-18
- Elected to the Central Council for two consecutive terms (2011-15, 2015-19)
- Former Vice President of the Institute (2016-17)
- Chairman of NIRC of the Institute (2009-10)
- Chairman of WTO and International Affairs Committee of Institute (2011- 2016)
- Director of ICWAI Management Accounting Research Foundation
- Director of the Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Insolvency Professional registered under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Eloquent Speaker on various topics in Regional/National and International conferences organized by ICAI, NIRC, Chapters & other professional bodies like The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S), IFAC, GRI, TRAI, ASSOCHAM, CII, FICCI, IUCN etc
- Expertise in Telecom, Power & Aviation Sector in the fields of Costing, Regulatory, Revenue Assurance, mergers & amalgamations, Costing, Management Accounting, Budgeting, Forecasting and Systems Development.
- Partner of Sanjay Gupta & Associates, Cost Accountants
- Member of the Insolvency Law Committee formed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs to take stock of the functioning and implementation of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and make suitable recommendations.
- Empanelled with various Banks- State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, etc as Insolvency Professional (Resolution Professional)